Thursday, May 30, 2013

Magick by Intention: Beauty Magick



Beauty Magick could really come under the Love and Attraction category, but that one is so huge, I thought to separate it out. The magick of Beauty is for a large part a synthesis of Healing, Happiness, and Sexual Attraction, with a bit of Glamour to boot! While we can't necessarily change the bone structure of our face, we can promote healthy skin with herbs. Much of my work with Beauty formulations is the intersection between herbs used magickally for Beauty, and those used in modern times for skin health, antioxidant, and cancer-fighting properties. For example, Calendula is used for Courtroom situations, to be seen in "the best light possible" and as a beauty magick flower. It also appears in many cosmetics and skin care formulae for its antioxidant, antimicrobial and healing properties.

Happiness also plays a big part in Beauty as well, so you will find things like Catnip, Lavender, Melissa and Neroli in these potions as well. Everyone is more beautiful with a relaxed smile on their face!


Oils 
Incenses
Bath Magick
Deity oils
Spirit Guide Oils

2 comments:

  1. I have been on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and I never thought I would ever get a cure. This made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship. He broke up with me when he found out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on a Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give it a try too and use his herbal medicine. That was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease…Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Lupus.
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital issues. He's a good man. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. my 16 year old daughter,jane, was diagnosed of herpes 1 month now. ever since then,we have been going from one hospital to the other. she have also tried all sorts of pills but all efforts to get rid of the virus was not successful.i started combing the web to sought for any other means of saving my daughter.just then,i came across a comment on dr alieaotor. herbal treatment and decided to give it a try.he prepared d herbs and sent it to us.my daughter used it as directed and not up to two weeks,my daughter regained her health..dr alieaotor cures all kinds of sickness like herpes,fibroid,HIV/AIDS,Tuberculosis etc… contact him on ..WhatsApp +2347042731673 or email him udoherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete